I don’t have any yet because I wasn’t collecting them for a long time! (Oops.) If you’ve worked with me before and you happen to be here, I would very much appreciate it if you could send me a short testimonial to be featured here.
In the mean time, please consider the following…
Beta Reader & ARC/Street Team Experience
- I am a “professional reviewer” with NetGalley and Edelweiss+ since summer 2020
- I have been a member of the HarperCollins Canada Influencer Program since summer 2020
- I have been on dedicated “Street Teams” for several indie authors including Jenna Moreci (The Savior’s Sister) and Meg LaTorre (The Cyborg Tinkerer)
- I have beta read for several indie authors included Jenna Moreci and Joseph Harkreader
- I have been accepting ARCs for review & blog promotion through private contact and third part tour organizers sing spring 2020.
- I was a peer editor during my undergraduate studies at Kwantlen Polytechnic University editing course work research essays.
- I’m am currently for hire as a freelance editor/proofreader and copywriter on UpWork. Although I do not currently have public testimonials from clients with projects I can disclose, I am currently proofreading blog posts that have been converted to audiobook scripts by and for a non-native English speaker.
- I have provided proofreading services to all of my prior Beta Reading clients, including published indie author Joseph Harkreader.
Illustration & Fine Art Commissions
- I have taken private commissions since winter 2018 and delivered originals up to 9×12 to date
- I have sold original artwork locally since winter 2018
- I have sold digital prints and merch featuring my artwork through print on demand services such as RedBubble and Zazzle since fall 2018
- Examples of most of my work and my process can be seen in video format on YouTube at Jenna Gets Creative